Career Opportunities at Avvio
Become part of our team
Avvio is the leadering Internet Booking Engine Provider for hotel websites. Our digital agency team offers our clients supportive services in the areas of website design, digital marketing and revenue management support. We're always on the look-out for exceptional talent. Take a look at some of our current openings below.
Note: for recruitment enquiries, email us at email@example.com
Avvio is currently expanding due to continued success and we are now looking to add to our software team.
Reporting to the Software Manager, you will be working on a variety of different projects such as developing new features for our online booking engine and other new and exciting web applications for the hotel & hospitality industry.
Some of these projects include the development of our very successful platform for hotels, the continued development of our main online booking engine, API development for integration with other web-services and much more.
At Avvio your ideas, talent and enthusiasm are greatly welcome and encouraged. If you are passionate about web development and love working with new technologies then this is the job for you!
- 2-5 years’ experience with PHP
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Strong web-based programming skills
- Experience with XML and Web services would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix and revision management tools
- Object-Oriented development
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Avvio are currently seeking a Web Developer to join our design department in our Limerick office. The candidate must have a good working understanding of PHP, CSS3 and jQuery. This person would be working closely with the software, design and marketing teams.
- Development of Avvio framework and bespoke websites.
- Work with the Avvio CMS to maintain, update and create new websites.
- Contributing to and implementation of revised website designs.
- Setting up of new CMS accounts for clients.
- Testing and bug fixing on client websites.
- Researching and testing new scripts.
- Learn from and contribute to new software releases and advances in our system.
- - 2+ Years experience in a similar role.
- Programming/Software Development degree or equivalent experience.
- Deep understanding of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery.
- Experience in developing responsive sites.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills – able to propose several viable solutions to complex problems and be able to evaluate the best alternative and estimate the work required.
- Passionate about technology, design and quality.
- Have excellent communication skills – you are able to make clear and meaningful contributions to design discussions and offer innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Able to offer concise and regular updates on progress and can highlight issues that might affect progress in order to allow preventative action to be taken.
- Can operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- You will need to develop and debug on multiple operating systems and devices.
- Contribute clean, secure and maintainable code.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to exacting deadlines.
- Keep abreast of industry standards/practises.
- Willing to learn and take direction from other Senior members of the team.
- Proficient in English
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
No Agency Assistance Required