|Special Offer Details: Four Seasons Walking Festival 2 Nights|
|Description||Make a date this year to explore the Connemara landscape with not just great walking but great guides, providing a fantastic insight into the very unique cultural/archaeological/historic heritage of the area running on selected dates over the four seasons of the year.......This package consists of 2 nights Bed & Breakfast, 1 Evening Meals, 2 Packed Lunches, 2 Guided Walks with Michael Gibbons, local Archaeologist|
|Specific Terms||Important Notes:
1. All participants must have hiking boots and appropriate clothing
2. All walks will be between 3 and 6 hours in duration with opt-out options on the day
3. While walkers of all levels are welcome the mountain walk is not suitable for any person with a serious medical condition
4. Participants must transport themselves to and from start and finish points
5. Ferry charge of € 20 per person is payable directly to ferry company on the day. Concessions may apply.
6. All dining and packed lunches will be provided by the hotel you have booked.
|Dates||from: 28-Dec-2012 until: 31-Dec-2012|
|Room Name||Courtyard View Double|
|Occupancy||maximum: 2 Adults|
|Offer Price||€ 199.00 / € 199.00 EUR total Per Adult / Child - for 2 night(s)|
We are sorry, but there are currently no available rooms for this option.
Please try a different accomondation option.
|powered by Avvio|