With the end of the year nearly upon us it seems fitting that the November 2017 edition of Avvio’s Digital News is all about change.
In the past month we’ve seen:
- A major update to Google’s Hotel Search Service;
- A shift in Booking.com’s marketing budget towards television advertising;
- An increase in Twitter’s character limit from 140 characters to 280;
- Difficult times for Metasearch as OTAs begin to step away;
- Snapchat geo-filters are now available for purchase in Ireland.
For full details on these stories visit our Avvio Digital Newsletter – November 2017 Edition.