Learn all about social media - Let's get social!
Keep updated with what's happening in travel technology...
Avvio are delighted to be running a ½ day social media training course for accommodation providers. Get up to date on all things social from the experts.
We'll have two events running this month:
- Strand Hotel Limerick Tues 29th Nov 9.00am-1.00pm
- Clontarf Castle Dublin Wed 30th Nov 9.30am-1.30pm
Our social media expert Louise McCormack will deliver a practical course brimming with case studies and real examples for you to take away. The content will include social media strategy, advertising options, real life examples and results. You will take away lots of great ideas to ensure your property is getting the most from this great digital channel.
Book your place as numbers are limited.
What will you learn?
- Social Strategy – How to get the most out of social media
- Scheduling & Planning – Sample plans to make your life easier
- Social Media Tools – The top tools Hotels should be using for social.
- Paid Advertising – When to invest in Social Media ads and how to do it.
- User Generated Content – How to make the most of the content your guests are creating online.
- Social Media Remarketing – Remarketing to website guests on social media
- Case Studies – Using practical examples of real life cases.
- Social Media KPI's – How to know if your hotel’s social media is working
- Content Creation – How to create graphics suitable for social media
What will it cost?
The cost is €129 for General Admission
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com