Location: US -Florida, Central and West
At Avvio, we are looking for people who are eager to contribute and build our culture, and we empower them to do just that. We take pride in thinking beyond our day-to-day roles, and encourage you to actively seek out opportunities to create the type of working environment that you want to be a part of.
As an Avvio Account Manager you will work with, and alongside, our customers to understand their needs, wants, business and success metrics in order to drive the most value and impact from implementation of the Avvio platform. Managing your assigned customer base – driving adoption, overall management of the platform features, analyzing complex data sets and reports and making recommendations to enhance performance, are all things you’ll do on a daily basis in order to create YOY growth, renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
This role is varied and fast-paced – always adapting to the landscape within the hotel and travel sectors, as well as the business needs.
- Champion the Avvio Platform across your assigned customer base
- Proactive approach to managing your customer base – It’s more efficient to grow our existing customer base and advocacy
- Culture of continuous improvement – look for ways to continuously drive positive changes across the customer base to drive efficiencies, improve performance and revenue
- Be a trusted partner to your customers
- Build open and transparent relationships across internal Avvio teams
- Communicate openly and frequently
- Focus is on a Net Revenue Retention metric and analysis of complex data
- Deliver and communicate ROI for your customers
- Get to know your customers – find out why they are using our product and what their success outcomes are
- Build a mutual success plan to help the customer achieve their outcomes
- Encourage adoption of key features and strategies
- Understand the booking engine product and how features affect outcomes
- Contribute to how-to content to build up the content in the Avvio Academy (Avvio’s learning platform)
- Work with customers to endure their digital marketing strategy aligns with their success outcomes
- Set up and manage the META marketing for your clients as required
- Analyze all customer health metrics (NPS, logons etc.) to use data to identify any potential at-risk customers
- Run monthly calls and QBRs with your customers (where it suits the customer – determine how they want to work together)
- Use the Bite-Size training sessions to continue the digital education across your customer base
- Empathetic listener with a desire to understand
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Experience within Travel and technology preferred
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing strategies, products and tools, specifically PPC and META Marketing management.
- Knowledge of Revenue Management and Distribution preferred
- Key point of contact for all of your customers
- Work closely with partners in the Support team to understand their frequently asked questions
- Work to curate and deliver digital strategies for your customers
- Build strong relationships with the other NAM’s to share learning and knowledge
All open positions at Avvio North America carry career progression and growth opportunities.
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com