Location: US – Florida/ Central and West
As part of our growth we are recruiting for a New Business Development Executive. This is a full time home-based position, requiring some office working and client site meetings.
Your role will be to cold call and network within the hospitality industry (of which you will have previous experience), to represent Avvio’s world class Booking Engine and E-Commerce platform to small, medium and large independent hotels, chains and non-branded groups.
As a new business role, you will be supported in finding prospects by a variety of marketing activity; including presentation opportunities and exhibition events along with a CRM system. The role will require a hard-working, entrepreneurial, self-starter who is familiar and comfortable with picking up the phone and making a business introduction, with the view to booking a qualified business meeting with a decision maker.
The role will see prospects established, developed and maintained to generate commercial strong, long term business of which you will be rewarded with commission which will easily accelerate your package to $120k +
You’ll be responsible for developing a sales strategy for your area and sector that will contribute to achieving Avvio’s target growth in the North American market. Analysing your territory, tracking sales, an analytical approach to proposals, presentations and information dissemination to a prospective client, as well as knowing your numbers are key skills required for this role. Avvio’s sales team work almost at a consultative level with our clients, focusing on improving their bookings, occupancy and profitability as well as the overall technology stack being utilized.
- Generate qualified new business leads, within the Avvio ICP and record / track this on our internal CRM system
- Attend suitable events/exhibitions and networking opportunities within North America (with some international travel as required), this will include both daytime and early evening events.
- Achieve new business revenue growth in line with monthly target
- Keep all admin accurate and in real time via the CRM system
- Keep abreast of best practices and industry / competitor knowledge
- Identifying opportunities –Have a proven ability to be able to ask key qualification questions to establish initial needs analysis of potential prospects.
- Building Relationships – Establish a strong first impression, build rapport with the prospect and create a strong long term relationship
- Functional Disciplines of the Sales – Applies the key disciplines of the sales cycle: achieving activity targets, performing effective needs analysis, following the sales process and effectively closing the sale
- Self-Managing – Represents the brand and adheres to its core value of market leader and best in class.
- Administering the Sales – Takes responsibility for the administration elements of the sales process and utilises the CRM system at all stages within that process. You will be responsible for the creation of individual sales reports and self-evaluation in line with KP
- Be a PROVEN successful sales person with evidence to support your achievements
- Be highly motivated and target driven
- Have experience in working within the hospitality sector
- Have a deep seated desire and need to be the top performer and over-achiever
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a natural ability to be able to build relationships and engage at C suite level
- Have a desire to join a faced paced, market leading technology company
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com