Location: Limerick, County Limerick, Ireland
Overview of Role
We currently have an opening for a Customer Success Executive in our Limerick Office (Maternity Cover). This is a fast paced varied role liaising directly with a diverse global portfolio of Hotels in order to ensure optimum online revenue production, continuous year over year growth and best practice feature and channel adoption. The ideal candidate for this role will have an ambition to start their career within Ecommerce, Technology and online Marketing.
You will maintain, as part of a team, the front line customer communication for the Commercial, Digital, Design and Software relationships on behalf of Avvio for a diverse portfolio of customers.
In this role you will support the Customer Success Team within the overall strategy for each property by liaising with and understanding all other departments such as online marketing, design, finance, project management, implementation and support.
In your new position you will have an opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a market leading Hospitality Ecommerce Platform, a global Digital Marketing agency and an Award Winning Web Design team.
- Work in a live queue/on-call experience for emails, phones and live chat.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, recreate, triage, inbound queries and requests from customers and colleagues.
- Identify, prepare and execute outbound proactive campaigns to customers.
- Follow internal escalation paths across multiples tiers of scaled support.
- Contribute to the maintenance of high proficiency of all processes and product updates
- Contribute to the maintenance an internal knowledge base and helpdesk.
- Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, and policy updates.
- Grow and learn in your role to develop the ability to troubleshoot issues without existing documentation or workflows
- Meet or exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators, e.g. SLA, Response Time, CSAT, etc
- Research past tickets and document new workflows as they change
- Document worked cases for future reference and share the information with teammates
- Working Hours – full time, 37.5 hours per week on a shift basis within our scheduled hours of work.
- Training – Training across all of our services will be delivered on an ongoing basis.
- Opening Hours – 08:00 – 20:00 (Mon-Sat)
- Continuous Improvement is provided, self-development is encouraged and supported.
- Customer Focused – wants to support and help customers.
- Background in or supporting Marketing, Digital, Revenue Management with the hospitality industry would be a distinct advantage, marketing and previous online sales experience would be highly desirable.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines, and working with senior managers to prioritize work.
- Multi –Tasker and effective at Time Management.
- Motivated and a self-starter.
- Very effective communicator.
- Organized and Dependable.
- Competent in the use of G Suite and Google Tools
- Customer Focused – always wants to help resolve issues, get stuck in and create a great customer experience.
Who should apply – Digital and Marketing Graduates, Hospitality Professionals (Revenue/FOM/Marketing) looking to pivot and further their career in Hospitality Technology.
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com