At Avvio, we hire people who are eager to contribute to our culture, and we empower them to do just that. We take pride in thinking beyond our day-to-day jobs, and encourage you to actively seek out opportunities to create the type of work environment that you want to be a part of.
As Avvio’s Customer Success Manager you will work with our customers to understand their needs and success outcomes in order to drive the most value and impact out of the Avvio platform. Managing our Enterprise/Named customers – driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. Also use your customer interactions to feed into the product roadmap.
This role is varied and fast-paced – always adapting to the landscape within the hotel and travel sectors, as well as the business needs.
- Champion the Avvio Platform across your customer base
- Proactive approach to managing your customer base – It’s more efficient to grow our existing customer base and advocacy
- Culture of continuous improvement – look for ways to continuously drive positive changes across the team to drive efficiencies and improve performance
- Be a trusted partner to your customers
- Build open and transparent relationships across internal Avvio teams
- Communicate openly and frequently
Performance & Tasks
- Focus is on a Net Revenue Retention metric
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our customers
- Get to know your customers – find out why they are using our product and what their success outcomes are
- Build a mutual success plan to help the customer achieve their outcomes
- Encourage adoption of key features and strategies
- Understand the booking engine product and how features affect outcomes
- Contribute to how-to content to build up the content in the Avvio Academy (Avvio’s learning platform)
- Work with customers to endure their digital marketing strategy aligns with their success outcomes
- Analyse all customer health metrics (NPS, logons etc) to use data to identify any potential at-risk customers
- Empathetic listener with a desire to understand
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Experience within Travel and technology preferred
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing strategies, products and tools
- Knowledge of Revenue Management and Distribution preferred
- Key point of contact for all of your customers
- Work closely with our partners in the Support team to understand their frequently asked questions
- Work with your Digital Strategy Manager to curate and deliver digital strategies for your customers
- Build strong relationships with the other CSMs to share learning
- Run monthly calls and QBRs with your customers (where it suits the customer – determine how they want to work together)
- Use the Bite-Size training sessions to continue the digital education across the team
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com