Due to our continued growth we are currently recruiting for a Digital Client Services Manager based in our London office.
In your new role, you will be directly responsible for the daily management of hotel level Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Digital Service programs for up to 45 hotels, globally. You will act as the main point of contact for the hotels and is the liaison between internal teams, ensuring all deliverables are met and tactics are executed on time.
This position is responsible for setting program strategy, defining expectations, providing performance reports and ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
Managing Work, Projects, and Policies
- Ensure programs provide a cohesive digital strategy, through the use of search, social content and reporting tactic execution.
- Manage all program tactics to ensure deliverables are met and executed on-time.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing properties through open communication.
- Schedules and leads property discovery and reporting calls throughout enrollment period.
- Manage and implement strategic keyword strategy through optimization of on and offsite tactics.
- Addresses ad-hoc property questions and concerns in an effective and timely manner. Escalates issues to manager when necessary.
- Interpret reporting trends and proactively communicate performance to hotels in the form of presentations.
- Monitors the impact of the program and proactively communicates a change in strategy when necessary.
- Identifies when hotels are up for renewal and proactively solicits re-enrollment.
- Makes strategic recommendations for additional services/tactics to enhance program to meet property goals.
- Responsible for onboarding new properties, including contracting, setting program expectations and hosting discovery webinars to gain a deeper understanding of property specific needs.
- Assists in developing program collateral and presentations to successfully communicate Digital Service program offerings.
- Works with internal Operations team to guarantee program tactics are executed on-time and at a high-quality.
- Provides feedback to continually improve work processes and systems that support program execution.
- Solicit feedback from properties to ensure program tactics meet their needs and demands.
- Assists in successfully onboarding and training new employees.
- Actively participates and engages in internal and external special projects to broaden skill set.
- Engages in frequent communication with Digital Services team through established platforms.
- Establishes and maintains complete and up-to-date information on all properties status and performance.
- Supports department-wide efforts to improve Digital Service culture and work environment.
- Attends training and conferences to increase subject matter expertise and deepen skills.
- Actively seeks out opportunities to learn more about the digital industry.
- Attends and participates in all relevant internal and external meetings.
- Informs, updates, and provides information to managers and co-workers in a timely manner.
- Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise, organized manner.
- Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
- Maintains positive working relations with internal customers and department managers.
- Manages time effectively and conducts activities in an organized manner.
- Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager
- Attention to detail, high energy.
- Adaptable in a fast moving environment when experiencing change or challenges
- Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong Client Services approach.
- Analytical approach to problem solving with a
- Ability to analyze data across multiple reporting sources and create presentations detailing trends, projections, performance, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm which can be seen in both client and co-worker relationships
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including presentations. The ability to engage others
Education & Experience
- BS/BA degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality, or related major.
- 2-4 years of total marketing experience required
- 1-2 years digital marketing experience preferred, experience with hotels a plus.
- Agency work experience preferred; primarily in a property services/account services role.
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org