At Avvio, we hire people who are eager to contribute to our culture, and we empower them to do just that. We take pride in thinking beyond our day-to-day jobs, and encourage you to actively seek out opportunities to create the type of work environment that you want to be a part of.
The purpose of the Digital Strategy Manager (DSM) role is to champion the adoption of digital best practices for key digital customers. This role will work closely with the Customer Success Manager to help define the strategy and collaborate with the Digital Operations team to execute (and measure performance against) the strategy.
- Champion the Avvio Digital Adoption strategy across the Customer Success Team and the wider business
- Culture of continuous improvement – look for ways to continuously drive positive changes across the team to drive efficiencies and improve performance
- Be a trusted advisor to the Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- Create open and positive relationships with your CSM partner and your Digital Ops team partner
- Monitor market trends across digital – what is happening, what is the impact and what should we adopt as best practice?
- Communicate openly and frequently
- All of our work should align against agreed customer outcomes – work with your CSM partner to understand the customer’s success goals
- Work with Customer Success Leadership Team to refine the Avvio Digital Adoption Framework*
- Review the Avvio Digital Adoption Framework* on a quarterly basis with the Customer Success Leadership team
- Share best practice across customers to be as efficient as possible
- Quarterly strategy reviews across key digital customers – More frequently for Enterprise customers as and when required
- As an output from the Quarterly strategy review – communicate the next priorities to the CSM
- Support the CSM with their key responsibility for the revenue performance of all of our Enterprise & mid-level digital customers
- Work with the Digital Team Lead on driving strategies for Metasearch.
- Measure the impact of your digital strategies and feed back into the Avvio Digital Adoption Framework*
- “What gets measured gets done” – work with the Digital Team lead to agree the success metrics for your role. E.g. ROAS, ROI, CPA and report on this regularly
- Avvio Digital Adoption Framework (ADAF) – Framework within which we will guide our customers through stages of digital adoption from Introduction through to Maturity.
- Key point of contact for all of our key digital only customers
- Your CSM partner will always be the primary point of contact for all other customers
- Work with the Digital Ops team to standardise the execution of your digital strategies
- Join monthly calls and attend on-site meetings where necessary for Enterprise / Digital Only customers
- At the request of the CS leadership team will support the Customer Success Manager on a call or an on site meeting with a customer
- Attend monthly calls / QBR meetings with Google and other key digital vendors
- Use the Bite-Size (weekly) training sessions to continue the digital education across the team
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org