Location: Scotland, Remote
About the job
We currently have an opening for an Ecommerce Manager in a work from home position located in Scotland or Northern England. To be successful in this role you will have a strong background in hospitality, digital and online marketing.
This is a fast paced varied role liaising with a designated and diverse client portfolio in order to ensure optimum online revenue production, continuous year over year growth and best practice feature and channel adoption. You will be managing and owning the Commercial, Digital, Design and Software relationships on behalf of Avvio for an exciting and diverse portfolio of clients.
You will lead and direct the overall strategy for each property by liaising with and understanding all other departments such as online marketing, design, finance, project management, implementation and support.
- Working proactively with clients to devise and achieve agreed Customer Success goals.
- Lead the client with recommendations on Distribution Strategies through continuous improvement of the Avvio platform combined with Avvio’s award winning Digital Marketing service.
- Key Account Management Skills – liaise via email, video and conference calls, by phone and in person.
- Ensuring that client service levels are adhered to, ensuring that client satisfaction is always optimized and the relationship is managed.
- Client retention, cross and up selling, growing revenues and margin year over year, using best practices of ecommerce are key objectives of this role, you will be required to drive results and work towards individual customer targets.
- Introduce customers to Best Practice Digital and Booking Engine Features to ensure maximum growth across the entire portfolio.
- Deliver training to individual customers and across the company.
- You will be required to develop and continuously grow a strong understanding of all aspects of digital marketing, e-commerce, online sales measurement and performance.
- Revision of customers Digital and Booking Engine applications on a monthly basis.
- Attending customer meetings, attending quarterly business reviews etc.
- Reporting both internally and externally, with some project management or
- reporting skills.
- Provide an escalation path for customers, become a decision maker and deliver solutions at first point of contact.
- Work with clients and colleagues to rollout or test new Avvio products.
- Represent Avvio’s interests at all times, managing customer relationships and work with colleagues to manage any service issues and customer requests in line with Avvio’s current strategy.
- Working with the CST Leadership to develop a strategy and annual Customer Success Plan for all accounts and deliver against these plans.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity, and evolving digital marketing plans for clients with the digital marketing team.
- Attend seminars, events and trade conferences as and when required.
- Understand, manage and initiate the Re-contracting of your clients within the agreed SLA and pricing guidelines and ensuring all properties contracts are current and recorded.
- Background in Digital, Revenue Management, or Marketing with the hospitality industry would be a distinct advantage, marketing and previous online sales experience would be highly desirable.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines, and working with senior managers to prioritize work.
- Multi –Tasker and effective Time Management.
- Flexibility will be required.
- Customer focused, motivated and a self-starter, effective communicator, organized.
- Competent in the use of G Suite and Google Tools
- Full Clean Driving License.
- To do this role you will need a strong appreciation of client’s business as well as an informed understanding of the digital marketing and the online travel industry.
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**We do not require agency assistance with this role**