Location: Remote, Ireland
Overview of Role
If you are customer obsessed then we have a fabulous opportunity to take ownership and lead Avvio’s customer success strategy. You will drive the strategy, expand customer relationships, whilst leading a highly motivated and experienced team of account managers. You will develop and deliver industry beating online strategy to hundreds of leading hotel brands around the world. You will develop and lead front line customer development across commercial, digital, design and software across our diverse portfolio. You will be responsible for new customers from the onboarding team and focus on adoption, expansion (digital, meta) and retention. Shift the focus to a digitally-led, consultative approach and support our customers’ direct booking and retention growth.
- Leadership of the Customer Success Managers as we pivot into a digital-first consulting approach.
- Focus on strategic, digitally-led conversations that drive value and impact.
- Build and develop relationships with strategic customers as part of the “Go to Market” function and as part of the Avvio management team.
- Meet regularly with customer success managers to drive customer value and manage churn risk
- Define and maintain customer success metrics and dashboards.
- Work closely with both the Head of COE and Head of Digital on refining processes and best practices to maximise performance across the teams.
- Act as the customer escalation point for the global customer success function.
- Focus on customer adoption, expansion and retention.
- Own and lead all retention activity including re-contracting.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and develop key relationships internally to ensure strategic and effective communications.
- Develop personal relationships with key customers.
- Working with strategic partners to grow our existing customer base.
- Build confidence in the Avvio brand in the industry as a whole.
- Understand in-country competitive landscape and support strategy around competitors
- Ability to influence key customers and stakeholders
- Analyse and report on in-country market trends
- Coordinate team succession planning
- Drive new innovative ways to better deliver fantastic customer experiences
- Attend events and seminars where required.
- Contribute to Avvio PR – blog articles, monthly newsletter etc. to update customers and the industry on revenue trends.
- Continue to innovate with internal training approaches.
- Share best practices across the Customer Success Managers.
- Support the creation of and lead in your day to day a Customer First Culture within Avvio delivering best in class service for internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the Management Team across Avvio to ensure the smooth running and future development of the team at all times and reporting on market moves and changes
- Be comfortable in giving advice/input or proposing key workflow changes, operational guidelines, and policy updates.
- Manage and direct your team to meet or exceed performance metrics related to key performance indicators
- Customer Obsessed –drive and ambition to accelerate support and help customers grow their direct bookings
- Digital marketing savvy and a hotel commercial leader with an impressive backstory.
- Background in managing an evolving team, coaching quality of work, training, developing training methodology for ecommerce platforms would be desirable.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines, and working with senior managers to prioritize work.
- Multi –Tasker and effective at Time Management.
- Motivated and a self-starter.
- Very effective communicator across all levels internal and external.
- Organized and Dependable.
- Competent in the use of G Suite and Google Tools
- Customer Focused – always wants to help resolve issues, get stuck in and create a great customer experience.
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org