About the job
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR & Office administrator to join our Limerick based team within our HR Department. This is a 1-year fixed term, full time position.
As part of the HR department, you will be supporting our global team and working closely with the Head of HR. You will act as the first port of call to employees for all HR related queries ensuring the needs of our team are being met.
Day To Day Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Managers and employees.
- Provide a first point of contact for our front-line service with regards to all HR administration queries, providing accurate and timely responses
- Manage the administrative requirements for the on-boarding of new starters and the off-boarding of leavers
- Organise and maintain Employee files
- Ensure all HR processing is completed in an accurate and timely fashion, meeting all necessary deadlines
- Provide HR systems training when necessary for new joiners
- Manage changes within the HR database in a timely manner following relevant procedures
- Supporting recruitment activities to ensure that Avvio continues to recruit the best people
- General office administration duties
- Organising travel including flights, hire car and accommodation as required.
- Formal HR Qualification and membership of CIPD
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office essential
- Experience in G Suite
- Full drivers license
About the ideal candidate:
- Previous HR experience
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively as part of a team
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Ability to decide and prioritise independently
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for the role, please send a copy of your CV to email email@example.com