Location: US -Hollywood, Florida
Avvio currently seek an Implementations Co-ordinator who is highly organised, detail focused and a driven individual to help coordinate customer project implementation schedules. This person would be working closely with the Head of Implementations to ensure work is executed and delivered on time and within budget.
This role involves significant configuration and customisation of our software to enable customers to go live with our solution. A keen eye for detail and an analytical outlook is required as well as the ability to work inside of our software platform quickly and effectively to maximise go-live launch dates.
- Work directly with clients while managing their expectations.
- Assist the Project Manager in drafting and issuing project plans and schedules.
- Keep Account Managers updated on projects.
- Ensure clients are kept up to date on tasks at all times.
- Work closely with internal teams to implement on time.
- Handle multiple projects at once.
- Manage interdepartmental communication.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
- Write project documentation and ensure each projects documentation is well organised and logged on the CRM system.
- Responsible for project deliverables and maintenance of project plans.
- Act as main point of contact for assigned clients for project delivery duration.
- Identify any potential escalation issues or scope and managing these to ensure they do not impact on the projects delivery.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Design/Digital experience is a bonus.
- Experience in client facing role.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of web technologies.
- Ability to work under pressure, with an objective-focused and positive approach.
- Techniques for managing, tracking and reporting risks, issues and status.
- Knowledge of Project Management ideally with experience in a software platform environment in an agency or client side, delivering multiple projects.
- Be comfortable communicating all aspects of project work phases to clients
- Be proactive, finds solutions to any problems.
- Excellent at scheduling / pushing the project along, keeping everything on track.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Experience of using and knowledge of content management solutions.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, confident and keen to contribute to an enjoyable and productive team environment.
- Reliable with an ability to adapt to constantly changing challenges and priorities.
- Experience in the hospitality industry a bonus.
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org