At Avvio, we hire people who are eager to contribute to our culture, and we empower them to do just that. We take pride in thinking beyond our day-to-day jobs, and encourage you to actively seek out opportunities to create the type of work environment that you want to be a part of.
As part of our growth we are recruiting for a Junior Sales Executive based in London and working with the Head of Sales to support the CEO and CCO, in arranging meetings and presentations to key decision makers within high profile hotels in the UK. As Junior Sales Executive, your role will be to grow and develop our customer base.
This role has a clear path to becoming a New Business Sales Executive with achievable targets and KPI’, with a commission structure to reward your hard work and progression.
If you possess:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Be able to provide excellent levels of customer service
- Build strong relationships with a wide variety of customers
- Ability to adapt quickly and show sound judgement
- Good problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Have a desire to work within the hospitality sector
- Have a deep seated desire and need to be the top performer and over achieve
- Have a natural ability to be able to build relationships
- Have a desire to join a faced paced, market leading technology company
Then we would love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com