As part of our growth we are recruiting for a Junior Sales Executive. This is a full time position, based in London, requiring both office and client site meetings.
Your role will be to work with the Head of Sales to support the CEO and CCO in arranging meetings and presentations to key decision makers within high profile hotels in the UK. Playing a significant support role at these meetings you will learn key skills to effectively present Avvio’s world class SaaS Platform, to medium and large independent hotel chains and non-branded groups.
As Junior Sales Executive, your role will be to grow and develop our customer base by supporting senior individuals in the business. This role has a clear path to becoming a New Business Sales Executive with achievable targets and KPI’, with a commission structure to reward your hard work and progression.
- Undertake outbound telephone sales calls to build a strong pipeline
- Keep all administration accurate and in real time via the CRM system
- Prepare proposals and respond to customer requests
- Help maintain a strong sales diary to deliver your monthly target
- Provide cover for other sales activities
- Attend all suitable events/exhibitions and networking opportunities in the UK (with some international travel as required), this will include both daytime and early evening events
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual that would like to develop into a high performing sales executive, looking for an opportunity to join a growing company in a fast-paced industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Be able to provide excellent levels of customer service
- Build strong relationships with a wide variety of customers
- Ability to adapt quickly and show sound judgement
- Good problem-solving skills
- Be highly motivated and target driven
- Have a desire to work within the hospitality sector
- Have a deep seated desire and need to be the top performer and over achieve
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a natural ability to be able to build relationships
- Have a desire to join a faced paced, market leading technology company
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org