At Avvio, we hire people who are eager to contribute to our culture, and we empower them to do just that. We take pride in thinking beyond our day-to-day jobs, and encourage you to actively seek out opportunities to create the type of work environment that you want to be a part of.
We now have an opening for a Key Account Manager in our Limerick Offices. This is a fast paced varied role liaising with a designated and diverse client portfolio in order to ensure optimum online revenue, Year over Year growth and Best Practice Adoption.
It involves managing and owning the client relationships for a portfolio of clients. The person appointed to this position will have to liaise very closely with other departments such as digital, design, project management, implementation and support.
Strong people management skills and experience is required.
- Working proactively with clients to achieve agreed revenue and visitor targets – to do this you will need a strong appreciation of client’s business as well as an informed understanding of the digital marketing and the online travel industry.
- Key Account Management Skills with client liaison via email/by phone and in person.
- Ensuring that client service levels are adhered to, ensuring that client satisfaction is optimised and the relationship is manged.
- Client retention, cross and up selling, growing revenues and margin year over year using best practices of ecommerce are key objectives of this role, you will be required to drive for results and work towards individual targets.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing, e-commerce, online sales measurement and performance.
- Attending Client meetings, attending quarterly business reviews etc.
- Reporting both internally and externally, with some project management or reporting skills.
- Provide escalation path for clients
- Work with clients and colleagues to rollout or test new Avvio products
- Represent Avvio’s interests at all times, managing client relationships and work with colleagues to manage any service issues and client requests in line with Avvio’s strategy
- Working with the Client Services Director to developing a strategy and annual operating plan for your accounts and delivering against these plan
- Monitor and report on competitor activity, and evolving digital marketing plans for clients with the digital marketing team.
- Attend seminars and trade conferences as and when required
- Capable of working to tight deadlines, and working with senior managers to prioritise work.
- Multi –Tasker
- Flexibility will be required
- Motivated and a self-starter
- Very effective communicator
- Competent in the use of MS Office Suite-Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Full Clean Driving License.
- Marketing and previous digital agency key account management experience would be highly desirable.
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org