Founded in 2001, Avvio consistently breaks new ground with cutting-edge technologies that enable accommodation providers to drive direct booking growth and reduce dependence on OTA channels.
Avvio’s advanced booking platform is designed to match the evolving requirements of accommodation providers. It is supported by best-in-class website design and cutting-edge digital marketing services. Avvio’s technology platform leads the field, helping partners to strengthen their direct sales channel in an increasingly complex digital landscape.
As part of our growth we are recruiting for a New Business Development Manager for the Irish market. This is a full time position, requiring both office and client site meetings.
As a pivotal role in the continued growth of Avvio, your role will be to cold call and network within the hospitality industry (of which you will have previous experience), to present the world class leading Avvio Booking Engine and associated marketing services to medium and large independent hotel chains and non-branded groups.
As a new business role, you will be supported in finding prospects by a variety of marketing activity; including presentation opportunities and exhibition events along with a CRM system. The role will require a self-starter, who is familiar and comfortable with picking up the phone and making a business introduction, with the view to booking a qualified business meeting with a decision maker.
The role will see prospects established, developed and maintained to generate commercial strong, long term business of which you will be rewarded with commission.
You’ll be responsible for developing a sales strategy for your area that will contribute to achieving Avvio’s target growth in the UK market. Analysing your territory, tracking sales and knowing your numbers are key skills required for this role.
- Identifying opportunities
- a proven ability to be able to ask key qualification questions to establish initial needs analysis of potential prospects.
- Building Relationships
- a strong first impression, build rapport with the prospect and create a strong long term relationship
- Functional Disciplines of the Sales
- the key disciplines of the sales cycle: achieving activity targets, performing effective needs analysis, following the sales process and effectively closing the sale
- the brand and adheres to its core value of market leader and best in class.
- Administering the Sales
- responsibility for the administration elements of the sales process and utilises the CRM system at all stages within that process. You will be responsible for the creation of individual sales reports and self-evaluation in line with KPI’s.
- Generate qualified new business leads, within the Avvio sweet spot client and record on CRM system
- Attend all suitable events/exhibitions and networking opportunities in the UK (with some international travel as required), this will include both daytime and early evening events.
- Achieve new business revenue growth in line with monthly target
- Keep all administration accurate and in real time via the CRM system
- Keep abreast of best practices and industry/competitor knowledge
- Be aPROVEN successful sales person with evidence to support your achievements
- Be highly motivated and target driven
- Have experience in working within thehospitality sector
- Have a deep seated desire and need to be the top performer and over achieve
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a natural ability to be able to build relationships and engage at C suite level
- Have a desire to join a faced paced, market leading technology company
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com