Location: US -Hollywood FL
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated part-time Office Administrator possessing natural administrative and organisational abilities, who is a quick learner with a great work ethic to join the Avvio North America team in Hollywood, Florida.
Reporting directly to the company President this person will play a vital role in the company as the first point of contact at Avvio. Welcoming visitors, answering the phone, researching flights/travel, general office and banking duties are part of this essential task. As well as offering administrative support to various other departments including HR and account management teams.
- Answering main phone
- Meet and Greet visitors
- Maintaining office appearance
- Manage post and deliveries
- Banking duties
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- General ad hoc administrative duties
- Administrative support for various internal departments
- Internal Reporting & Maintenance of documentation
- The Ideal candidate must have –
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience of booking Travel and accommodations.
- Experience of weekly banking and office management.
- Demonstrated & active Excel and email skills including the use of large spreadsheets.
- Hands on pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Most importantly, the candidate must be technically minded, and must be able to think logically as this is a daily necessity in this role.
Flexible working is available for this role, 25hr a week is the required hours and some home-working is acceptable. Talent is more important than being able to be in an office!
Salary range for this post is $20k – $25k.
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com