As part of our continued growth we are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Executive to manage PPC accounts and monitor paid search budgets in our Limerick office.
In your new role you will ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Manage a portfolio of PPC accounts on Google Ads & Bing
- Perform keyword research and audience targeting
- Write attractive & engaging ad copy for each account
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to increase ROI
- Executing & optimising many PPC campaigns simultaneously
- Set up and manage Video and Display PPC campaigns.
- Implement re-targeting strategy across customer portfolio.
- Make recommendations for specific customers to relevant E-Commerce Manager
- Identify under-performing PPC campaigns and implement changes to improve.
- Assist the ECM team in implementing changes to maximise PPC performance for their portfolio.
- Work closely with the PPC team to ensure best practice implementation
- Monitor and implement new initiatives in paid channels.
- Keep up to date with SEM and PPC industry trends and developments.
- A genuine, demonstrable interest in PPC and Digital Marketing
- Good knowledge of Google Ads and Bing
- Min 2 years PPC experience
- Good attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Google Ads certification is an advantage but not essential
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com