Founded in 2001, Avvio consistently breaks new ground with cutting-edge technologies that enable accommodation providers to drive direct booking growth and reduce dependence on OTA channels.
Avvio’s advanced booking platform is designed to match the evolving requirements of accommodation providers. It is supported by best-in-class website design and cutting-edge digital marketing services. Avvio’s technology platform leads the field, helping partners to strengthen their direct sales channel in an increasingly complex digital landscape.
At Avvio, we hire people who are eager to contribute to our culture, and we empower them to do just that. We take pride in thinking beyond our day-to-day jobs, and encourage you to actively seek out opportunities to create the type of work environment that you want to be a part of.
Our Support Team produces amazing results, and we are significantly growing the scale and scope. We require a a highly motivated full time Product Support Engineer with a great work ethic to join the Avvio team in Limerick.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced Product Support Engineer with a strong track record of outstanding organisational and commuication skills.
- Gain full knowledge of how our systems operate and provide support and training to both external clients and internal staff.
- Be accountable for assigned customer cases
- Support Third Party Interfaces over XML and JSON feeds.
- Record and log all customer queries and requests by telephone and email in our support CRM
- Respond to clients promptly and clearly with a resolution.
- When necessary, escalate issues within the company or liaise with third parties.
- Produce internal customer service related reports and documentation
- Work closely with Account Managers, Designers, Digital Marketing and Software teams on achieving client issue resolutions within expected timelines.
- Manage and Troubleshoot the domain name renewal and transfer process for both .ie and.com
- Manage all DNS requests and queries
- Handle the management of VPS’s of external hosting companies.
- Handle all network issues including backup and restores
- Sourcing and setup off all new hardware
- Maintain all hardware onsite. (NAS, switches, computers, PBX and phone
- Remote Support for Sales team on any IT issues.
- Will understand customer needs and technical problems.
- Offer or implement effective and timely solutions to problems, concerns and issues
- Seek information and diagnose technical problems in a systematic way
- Communicate clearly, concisely and politely both by telephone and in writing
- Ability to create professional documentation for internal company use and for clients.
- Strong technical background in web technologies
- Previous Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics & Adwords desirable, but not essential.
- Good Knowledge of DNS and how it works
- Good Knowledge of how domain name work.
- Good Knowledge of Basic Networking
- Good knowledge of Windows OS and Office products and troubleshooting issues with them.
- Good knowledge of Malware and Virus removal/protection.
Education & Experience:
- 2+ Years experience in a similar role very desirable.
- Third level computer science/systems related diploma or equivalent is required, although candidates with experience in a similar role will also be considered.
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org