At Avvio, we hire people who are eager to contribute to our culture, and we empower them to do just that. We take pride in thinking beyond our day-to-day jobs, and encourage you to actively seek out opportunities to create the type of work environment that you want to be a part of.
The Project Co-ordinator is a key role within the Project Management department. In your new role you will liaise between Avvio customers and internal stakeholders to ensure that a high quality Onboarding experience is provided to every customer. You will guide our customers through our onboarding process when delivering newly contracted products/services to them
- Manage assigned Website Design and Booking Engine implementation projects.
- Plan, govern and control each stage of assigned projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Communicate regularly & clearly with customers to provide an overview of the project plan, ensuring they are aware of the project scope, updating them on the project’s current status and also outlining their responsibilities during the project.
- Develop close customer relationships to help drive engagement and ultimately customer success, whilst making clear to customers that any delays on their side in engaging on the project or in providing assets for delivery of the projects will impact the scheduling of the projects and contribute to project creep
- Communicate regularly with internal project teams to ensure all are aware of their responsibilities & timelines for delivery of relevant projects.
- Efficiently manage internal project resources on current projects and assist in capacity planning for future projects.
- Adhere to and Contribute to updating best practice project templates
- Identify Risks on a project and take action to reduce their likelihood of happening.
- Ensure projects are delivered to an acceptable quality.
- As key member of the PMO office, assist a smooth transition from Sales to Operations during the hand over process after projects are signed
- Work with Sales team on advising next available project start date, answering queries in the Sales process and provisionally booking website delivery slots in the capacity plan.
- Liaise with PMO, Sales and Customer Success teams in prioritising projects & associated tasks.
- Work closely with the team in the Project Management Office in order to bring best practice methodologies to the department in terms of project documentation, project updates for internal stakeholder and customers, and outlining roles and responsibilities.
- Further develop in tandem with the PMO Department, KPI’s and tracking of these indices for the continuous improvement of the department
- Organise Lessons Learned meetings on projects
- Assist in preparing the update of the WIP and board reports for the PMO department
Key Skills Required:
- Previous Project Management Experience – ideally on Website Design Projects
- Very strong interpersonal skills to facilitate communication with customer and with internal stakeholders
- Highly Organised
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to keep high volume of projects moving forward
- Appreciation of the “big picture”
- Balance of high levels of patience and empathy with ability to drive work streams through stakeholders in the organisation Implementations
- Booking Engine – deliver the implementation of the booking engine contracts ensuring that the relevant work streams to achieve this are followed up on schedule with the various internal stakeholders
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for the role, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to email email@example.com