We are looking for a marketing genius to join the Avvio team. Great opportunity to work in the hottest sector on earth; where hospitality meets technology, supporting beautiful hotels to drive profitable direct website bookings. An opportunity to steer marketing for Avvio, an exciting, fast paced SaaS company and established leading player. We’ve delivered over €3bn revenue for hundreds of hotels across the world over the past 18 years.
The mission: to hire a superstar to steer our marketing with big growth opportunities. From demand generation, content creation, social channels to events, this is your time to shine.
The role is initially 4 days per week with a view to moving to 5 days (full-time) in the near future.
The responsibilities as Snr Marketing Executive would involve:
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals on Hubspot
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with sales to build workflows that support sales enablement.
- Work closely with Avvio’s sales team and senior management team to manage, monitor and improve inbound leads processes.
- Measure, analyse, and report campaign performance.
- Working alongside the team to develop and execute inbound and outbound marketing campaigns which support customer acquisition and nurture relationships
- Copywriting and editing for blogs, case studies and marketing collateral
- Managing all social media channels for the brand including: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. This includes regular posts, interacting with customers, running social adverts and providing reports on success of campaigns
- You will also enjoy a level of autonomy, so you will need to be self-motivated and have the drive to push projects through. You will work closely with the wider team, including our global teams.
- Lead our events and sponsorships program
The following skills and experience are essential:
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience. SaaS / tech experience beneficial
- Extensive experience and proficiency with HubSpot is essential.
- CRM experience with Zoho is beneficial
- Passionate about Social Media and is knowledgeable using social media monitoring tools
- Good project management skills with an ability to work to deadlines and juggle competing priorities
- The ability to write interesting content – proof of written articles/ personal blogs is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Team player who actively contributes to a positive team culture
This role is remote but based in the UK or Ireland. Occasional travel is required between Avvio’s UK and Ireland offices.
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org