At Avvio, we hire people who are eager to contribute to our culture, and we empower them to do just that. We take pride in thinking beyond our day-to-day jobs, and encourage you to actively seek out opportunities to create the type of work environment that you want to be a part of.
We now have an opening for an SEO Specialist in our Limerick Office. This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to demonstrate and develop their skills and experience with a progressive, successful and expanding company.
- Manage a portfolio of hotels and apartments to increase organic traffic and revenue
- Analyse Google Analytics metrics to identify areas for improvement on landing pages.
- Be the key driver for quality site content working with Digital Strategy Lead & ECM’s
- Working with the ECM’s to deliver SEO recommendations for customers.
- Collaborate with internal teams to complete SEO initiatives and deliver results
- Working closely with team on website go lives’.
- Using SEO tools to identify opportunities for growth
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing and sharing with wider team
- Review site structure with design team on go lives when necessary.
- Working closely with the SEO Team and Technical Team Lead on maximising SEO performance for Avvio’s portfolio of hotels and apartments.
- Working with Technical Team Lead to deliver training when needed to the ECM’s
- Analysing, developing and implementing on-site and off-site SEO strategies.
- Monitoring and reporting on any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Monitoring and analyse performance using recognised KPIs and implement actions and agreed strategies to improve conversion optimisation.
- A genuine, demonstrable interest in SEO and Digital Marketing
- Strong practical knowledge, 2+ years in a similar SEO/SEM based role Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, SEMRush
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org