About the job
As part of our continued growth Avvio are recruiting for a Software Engineer based in our Limerick offices.
Working with dedicated full-stack engineers, you will be part of a team building cutting-edge products using the latest tools and technologies. You will be able to contribute ideas and approaches that will shape the next generation of products from the leading technical services provider in the hospitality sector.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, tested and efficient code
- Liaise with the product owner and business stakeholders to clarify requirements
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Serve as a subject matter expert to peers and other departments
- Investigate and resolve escalated issues and defects as assigned
- 2-5 years’ experience with PHP
- Strong web-based programming skills
- Experience with XML and Web services would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix and revision management tools
- Object-Oriented development
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Education & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Third level computer science/systems related diploma or equivalent
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
**We do not require agency assistance with this role**