- Development of custom websites in WordPress including building custom WordPress themes and plugins.
- Testing and bug fixing all new website builds and investigating issues on existing sites.
- Researching, testing and implementing new widgets, plugins, scripts and functionality.
- Learn from and contribute to our WordPress development practices.
- Collaborate with our inhouse software team to research and integrate various priopriety solutions onto the WordPress platform.
- Maintain existing websites and handle all new development requests.
- Programming/Software Development degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of MySQL, SASS/LESS and Git beneficial.
- Experience in developing responsive, high performing, end-to-end websites.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to propose viable solutions to complex problems.
- Passionate about technology, design and quality of work.
- Have excellent communication skills – able to make clear and meaningful contributions to design discussions and offer innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Able to offer concise and regular updates on progress and highlight issues in order to allow preventative action to be taken.
- Can operate effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative environment.
- Ability to develop and debug on multiple operating systems and devices.
- Contribute clean, secure and maintainable code.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and work to exacting deadlines.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry standards/practises and introduce where relevant.
- Willing to learn and take direction from experienced members of the team.
- Proficient in English.
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org