How do I retrieve card details on reservations via the Electronic Authentication Card?
If you have received your electronic card and would like to activate it and begin accessing credit card info then please follow the below instructions:
1. On your PC, open the Reservation Details page on the Avvio system for the transaction you wish to decrypt credit card details for.
2. Switch on your electronic card. There will be a 6 digit code showing on the card.
3. Enter the current 6 digit code showing on your authentication card into the authenticator box in the Card Details section of the reservation and click the “Verify code and decrypt card” button.
4. Enter the security code that appears (highlighted in yellow) on the PC in the box provided and click “Send”.
5. You should now see the credit card info for the relevant reservation.