Location: Limerick or Dublin
As part of our continued growth Avvio is now recruiting for an E-Commerce Manager based in either our London office. In your new role you will be instrumental in growing the online business of our clients forward and displaying a deep understanding for driving the online strategy across your client portfolio.
Reporting directly to the Head of Client Strategy you will be responsible for a variety of tasks within the department.
- Drive an increase in targeted traffic and revenue across client portfolio.
- Lead and own the client communication, through emails, calls and meetings/QBRs
- Be the face of Avvio for your portfolio. Build, grow and develop client relationships ensuring client attrition remains low.
- Be that main point of contact for the client from kick off, leading and guiding them through the process of on boarding with the support from Implementations.
- Liaise effectively with other departments ensuring clients’ objectives are met and processes are followed.
- Manage client expectations at all times during the relationship with Avvio.
- Promote Avvio at all times, by upselling features and services that would be of benefit to both partners.
- Utilise Analytics, Avvio and other platforms to understand the journey and encourage the client to adopt best practice across the website and booking engine.
- Work closely with Team Leads, and wider team in the implementation of effective PPC, SEO, Video, Metasearch and other initiatives that meet client strategic business objectives.
- Work closely with the Team Leads and other Client Success Managers on refining processes and best practices to maximise performance.
- Communicate with portfolio about trends, updates, new concepts. Be the expert in the relationship by educating the client at all times to include booking engine, reporting, CMS and google analytics to name a few.
- Liaise with the stakeholders to identify gaps in processes, products and put forward recommendations and suggestions to fill those gaps where relevant.
- Ensure all initiatives are prioritised, executed and reported upon effectively.
- Stay up to date on current industry practices, news and algorithm updates and educate colleagues on these.
- Manage client information, ensuring all information is kept up to date and correct at all times.
- Contribute to Avvio PR – blog articles, monthly newsletter etc. to update clients and the industry on SEO trends.
- Attend seminars to upskill and grow knowledge (need to be approved by Team Leads).
- Avvio is committed to train and develop the Client Strategy Team. Training and upskilling is encouraged at all times, therefore attendance is mandatory.
- Minimum 2+ Years’ experience in a Digital Role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with effective time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Excellent IT skills
- Comfortable working in a busy office environment.
- Enthusiastic and structured approach to workloads with good problem solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to exacting deadlines.
- Must have a meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficient in English.
If you are the type of person who could add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org