Spring into the new year with the January 2018 edition of Avvio’s Digital News. This month is all about getting the most out of your existing social media platforms as well as trying some new ones.
In this past month we’ve seen:
- The removal of Google AdWords’ review extension;
- Updates to Google’s ranking algorithm to use website page speed on mobile as a ranking factor;
- A continuing trend of mobile becoming increasingly important in the booking process with 80% of last-minute bookings being made on mobile;
- Avvio’s digital experts provide top tips on how hotels can increase engagement by using one of the hottest social platform for Gen-Z: Snapchat;
- Several top tips for optimising Facebook advertising campaigns;
- New ways of measuring users in Google Analytics.
For more information and to read these stories in full take a look at my Digital News – January 2018 Edition.