How can you get superior digital services, and high performing results? Look no further than Avvio’s digital marketing team. Over the years, our digital team has grown and developed a strong reputation for delivering great results to our ever-increasing portfolio of accommodation providers.
In 2017 to date alone, we have managed pay per click (PPC) budgets of almost €2.1M, generating €30.7M in bookings for our clients. We’re proud of the return on investment for PPC across the portfolio, which is a staggering 15:1 and above the industry average.
Naturally, some of our hotel partners have moved on from Avvio, to try other digital agencies who make big promises. And in many cases we’re finding these hotels come back to Avvio, realising what a superior service we offer clients with the results to match.
The key reasons we’re finding that clients come back to Avvio are:
- We drive results – our PPC results are excellent and speak for themselves.
- We only drive quality traffic that is designed to convert – we don’t just draw in lots of low-quality traffic to claim an increase like other agencies do.
- We offer great reporting and analysis of your digital performance through regular calls and meetings with our clients.
- We try out every new development in digital and share what works best with the hundreds of international hotels and serviced apartments who work with us.
- We bring you new initiatives that we feel will work for your group or individual property.
- We focus on whichever areas you want to promote – we have digital strategies to enhance any and every area you want to optimise; whether it is weddings or conferences, seasonal events or even an entire brand refresh.
- We have a dedicated team – our Digital team has over 80 years’ of digital marketing experience. We’re all trained as Google Premier Partners, and regularly win awards for our achievements.
The Limerick Strand Hotel in Ireland left Avvio in April 2016, and came back in February 2017.
Avvio puts a sizable focus on attracting the traffic converts, and our experienced team build campaigns to ensure this. The Strand’s traffic and revenue has been on an upward curve since returning to Avvio.
The results since the Strand returned to Avvio Digital.
|PPC revenue +26%
PPC bookings +11%
PPC conversion rate +11%
Overall revenue up 11% and an additional 5.5% of overall revenue generated by introducing metasearch, which has a strong conversion rate of 3.8%
Combined cost per acquisition (CPA) model across digital channels has allowed the hotel to diversify their strategy along with a US strategy to specifically grow this market share.
An expansion in conference and weddings campaigns has resulted in an increase in enquiries.
Search traffic is growing, thanks to ongoing audits and content optimisation.
Avvio is pleased to once again be partnering with the award-winning Limerick Strand Hotel, part of MHL Hotel Collection, to provide digital services. Stefan Lundstrom, General Manager says “The Strand is delighted to once again partner with Avvio for our digital services. Avvio has already provided great results in driving direct bookings to the Limerick Strand Hotel’s website, which they have also redesigned for us, so they were a natural choice to partner with for digital marketing”.
We pride ourselves on delivering results for hundreds of properties, just like yours. We will drive more traffic across all channels with our proven and evolving strategies. Contact me or my team today to find out how Avvio can bring value to your bottom line.
How Avvio can help you
To learn more about how Avvio can help you boost your direct booking revenue and digital marketing strategies, get in touch.